Flowserve Durco Mark 3 ANSI Pump and Pump Repair
The Flowserve Durco engineering design, material expertise and application know-how are its core strengths. No other pump company offers its array of ANSI and ISO chemical process pumps.
The Flowserve Durco products and technologies are used in a range of applications in many industries such as chemical, mining, pulp and paper, heating and cooling and food and beverage processing.
The Flowserve Durco pump brand includes
- Mark 3 ANSI Standard, Overhung Pump — space-saving design utilizes the Mark 3A power end and reverse vane impeller technology to maximize Mean Time Between Planned Maintenance (MTBPM).
- Mark 3 In-Line ANSI Standard, Overhung Pump — with SealSentry Seal Chambers featuring unique flow modifiers to extend seal life and improve overall pump reliability.
- Mark 3 Lo-Flo, ANSI Standard Pump — improves pump reliability at low flows and high heads.
- Mark 3 Recessed Impeller Pump — combines the best features of the Mark 3 ANSI Standard pump with the vortex action of a recessed impeller.
- PolyChem S-Series ANSI Overhung, Non-Metallic Pump — designed with PFA lined wet ends for superior corrosion resistance and temperature allowance.
- Durco Pump Repair — provided by OTP, including repair parts, repair kits and full service pump repair.